- What are the Programmes offered by Nagindas Khandwala College?
We offer undergraduate programmes like B.Com., B.Com.(Accounting and Finance), B.Com.(Banking and Insurance), B.Com.(Financial Markets), B.A., B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science.
We offer Post Graduate Courses like M.Com. (Management), M.Com. (Accountancy), M.A. (Geography), M.A.(Economics) and M.A. (Psychology) M.Sc. Information Technology. These courses are affiliated to University of Mumbai. We also offer Autonomous Programmes, B.A. Honours in Apparel Design and Construction (Fashion Designing), B. Com. Honours in International Accounting, B. Com. Honours in Actuarial Studies, B.M.S. in Sports Management, B.Sc. (Honours) in Integrative Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc in Interior Design , BBA in Tourism and Travel Management, Bachelor of Management Studies (E-Commerce Operations)
- What are the minimum requirements for applying to a suitable course?
Eligibility requirements differ from course to course.
- Where can I get the prospectus and application forms?
The application material can be obtained from the office counter between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon within the days of admission schedule
- Do you offer a distance education programme?
We do not offer a distance education programme affiliated Mumbai University.
- Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to your college?
No, we don’t have any agents or middlemen for admissions.
- Can I take back the original School Leaving Certificate?
The original School Leaving Certificate can never be given back.
- Are marks of the qualifying exams are considered for admission?
All admissions in first years of junior and Degree College are strictly done on merit. Preference of admissions to FYBCOM/BA is given first to our in-house students as per Mumbai University guidelines. Remaining admissions are given to outsider students strictly on merit basis.
- Can I apply after the last date for submitting the application?
No application will be entertained after the last date for submission.
- Is there any dress code?
Yes, Students should strictly follow the dress code inside the campus.
- What about placement after completion of course?
We have the Placement Cell in our institution.