Inter-Library Loan (ILL)
The ILL is one of the best practices of the Library. Our Library is associated with the adjacent College Libraries to exchange the books on need basis.
Following are the participating libraries who are taking benefit under the ILL.
- SNDT's M D Shah Women's College, Malad (W), Mumbai
- Ghanshyamdas Saraf College, Goregaon (W), Mumbai
- Thakur College, Kandivali (E), Mumbai
- KES College, Kandivali (W), Mumbai
- I Y College, Jogeshwari (E), Mumbai
- Kale College, Borivali (E), Mumbai
- Nirmala College, Kandivali (E), Mumbai
Availing the service
The teachers and students are advised to check the OPAC for the required title. If it is not traced, user can recommend the title by filling up the Requisition Form. The form can be availed from the Circulation Desk. If the required title is urgently needed by the reader, the Librarian shall contact the above libraries for availing the required title on inter-library loan basis. The borrowed book will be issued to our reader for two weeks.