It is true that faculty fosters an environment where the students are encouraged to solve theirproblems on one-to-one basis. The faculty of Nagindas Khandwala College is a perfect blend of top educationists, academicians, professionals and Doctors. Thehead of each department belongs to a senior member of academic worldwith core expertise and decades of experience in respective fields.
Nagindas Khandwala College has been known for its strongest faculty base with reputation in Western Suburbs of Mumbai and knowing whatexactly to deliver and how to make it effective. Their contribution andinfluence can be easily judged through the past performance of ourinstitute.
The skill of transferring the knowledge or theory into practice is thenecessity for a faculty to be effective. Our experienced faculty is handpickedand groomed over the years to be the most effective is transferring theknowledge.
Our Teaching Methodology
Irrespective of the cause of disparity among students in theirintelligence, retention power and learning ability, every student who joins Nagindas Khandwala College is treated as a unique person and is judged thoroughly for his/her current learning level and understanding of fundamentalsof a subject. It helps in grouping students with more or less the same base oflearning and potential. The course modules are graded and customized to meetspecific learning needs of each learner groups.
At Nagindas Khandwala College,our aim is to boost up the caliber of an average student through a wideprospective knowledge in every exams. The unique learning methodology,analyzing, motivation and covering up of gaps makes learning interesting at Nagindas Khandwala College.
Our Faculty Strengths
- Highly competent and renowned faculty.
- Synchronization with teaching at School and syllabus of board exams / University exams.
- Batch size as prescribed by various bodies i.e. Education Department, University of Mumbai, I.C.S.I., I.C.A.I. I.M.C. etc. to ensure effective teaching, personal attention and caring of students.
- Well planned schedule of the syllabus so that the student gets an idea of percentage of course covered every time.
- Scientifically prepared high quality study material for the Diploma Courses and Self Financed Courses.
- Individual doubt clearing sessions and regular problem solving classes.
- Assignments with graded level of difficulty, basic and advanced level all the Diploma Courses and Self Financed Courses.
- Special councelling sessions to remove stress before exams